Stock up on Chilled Reds, Crispy Whites & Friends
The secret to the creating a wonderful night of memories is to be prepared with a range of ingredients for whatever fancies your skewers.
Servings: 1 each personPrep Time: 2 minTotal Time: 5 min
• 2ea Gordal Olives, Pitted• 2pc Boquerones
• Wrap the Boquerone filets around the olives.• Using a bamboo skewer, gently skewer the filets where they touch around the olive.• Now skewer the second piece. Make sure the two pieces are touching so the Boquerone filet does not come unwrapped.• Arrange on the plate. Before serving, add a little Olive Oil.
#1 Shopping List
• Losado Gordal Olives, Pitted• Pujado Boquerone Filets• 4in Bamboo Skewer• Garcia de la Cruz Olive Oil
• 1ea Anchovy, Halved• 2ea Manzanilla Olives, Pitted• 1pc Sun Dried Tomato, Halved
• Gently cut the anchovy filet in half.• Using a bamboo skewer, gently skewer the anchovy filet, then add the Manzanilla Olive, then the Sundried tomato.• Repeat the process until there are two pieces of each ingredient on the skewer.• Arrange on the plate. Before serving, add a little Olive Oil.
#2 Shopping List
• Albo Sardines• Losado Manzanilla Olives• Sundried Tomatoes• Bamboo Skewer• Garcia de la Cruz Olive Oil
• 2pc Boquerone Files• 2pc Guindilla Peppers• 1pc Piquillo Pepper, Halved• 1pc Manzanilla Olive
• Gently skewer 1 side of the Guindilla pepper.• Now skewer the Boquerone on one side. Then 1 piece of the Piquillo Pepper, then skewer the other side of the Boquerone to hold the Piquillo Pepper.• Now loop the Guindilla Pepper around the Boquerone & Piquillo Pepper on the skewer.• Add the next piece of the Boquerone & Piquillo Pepper.• Add the final piece of Guindilla Pepper they cap it off with the Manzanilla Olive.• Arrange on the plate. Before serviing, add a little Olive Oil.
#3 Shopping List
• Pujado Boquerone Filets• Agina Peperrak Guindilla de Ibarra in Vinegar DOP• Bajamar Piquillo Peppers• Losado Manzanilla Olives• Garcia de la Cruz Olive Oil
Enter to win a trip for two to Ribera y Rueda, Spain’s most prestigious wine regions in 2025! Here’s your chance to experience the best bodegas (wineries), tour with winemakers and taste amazing wines while taking in historical sites. Stay in luxurious accommodations, partake in late lunches and tapas crawls.